Travel Traingle Egift Card
- The E-Gift Cards can be redeemed online on www.TravelTriangle.com or TravelTriangle Mobile App or TravelTriangle m-site (""Platform"") only.
- E-Gift Cards can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as Gift Card.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other TravelTriangle Gift Cards.
- If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
- · If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card and can be used for subsequent transactions. ·
- E-Gift Cards will expire after 12 months from the date of issue and any corresponding unused balance shall be forfeited thereafter.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit.
- You can combine multiple Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout.
- Refund/Cancellation of order purchased using Gift Card on TravelTriangle platforms shall be guided by TravelTriangle’s cancellation policy https://traveltriangle.com/cancellation
- E-Gift Cards once purchased, cannot be cancelled by the Purchaser. Any cancellations shall be at the sole discretion of TravelTriangle/Qwikcilver.
- TravelTriangle reserves the right to cancel the Gift Cards if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means.
- You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase.
- E-Gift Cards cannot be reloaded
- E-Gift Cards issued to you on account of damaged, defective or missing products must not be transferred to any other account.
- TravelTriangle reserves the right to cancel such Gift Cards if the same have been found to be transferred to any other account.