Red & Yellow Roses with Butterscotch Cake
- Eggless Butterscotch Cake- 500 gms
- Cake Size- 6 inches in diameter
- Serves- 4-6 People
- 5 Red Roses
- 5 Yellow Roses
- Green Fillers
- Beautifully wrapped in Off White Non-Woven & Red Paper
- Tied with Red & Yellow Raffia
- FNP Green Tag
- The worlds most expensive rose is a 2006 variety by famed rose breeder David Austin that was christened Juliet. Breeding the rose took a total 15 years and cost 5 million dollars!
- White roses often represent purity, innocence and youthfulness. White roses are sometimes referred to as bridal roses because of their association with young love and eternal loyalty.
- Green fillers may vary as per local and seasonal availability.
- Brand: Ferns N Petals.