- Plant Name- Peace Lily
- Plant Type- Flowering Plant/Air Purifying Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 7 inches
- Red Ceramic Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 4 x 3 inches
- One plant in 6 to 8-inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
Peace Lily Plants Trivia::
- Origin- Peace lily (officially called Spathiphyllum) is a member of the Araceae family and grows in the tropical rainforests of Colombia and Venezuela.
- Ranked third by NASA in removing three of most common air pollutants— formaldehyde, benzene and trichloroethylene.
- The pot can be reused for growing small house plants or for storing your small knick-knacks.