- 15 Gladiolus Flowers
- Wrapped in Red Handmade Paper
- White Raffia
- One Heart Shaped Tag which says I Love You
- Green FNP Logo Tag
Gladiolus Flowers Trivia:
- Did you know gladiolus is a gorgeous flower to celebrate the love of a lifetime. Significant anniversaries feature traditional flowers, and gladiolus is a symbol of 40 years of marriage. Pair gladiolus with the traditional 40th wedding anniversary gift of rubies.
- Gladioli express strength of character, remembrance, faithfulness, and moral integrity. The gladiolus, hence its name, is also meant to pierce the heart of the recipient, conveying infatuation.
- The Gladiolus flower is the birth flower for August.